Books & Mags
There are some excellent books on the art of paragliding. Further down are links to online Paragliding magazines.
- "Fifty Ways to Fly Better" by Bruce Goldsmith (for all pilots)
- "Touching Cloudbase" by Ian Currer (for new pilots)
- "Thermal Flying" by Burkhard Martens (for inland pilots)
- "Cross-Country Flying" by Burkhard Martens (for inland xc pilots)
- Cross Country - the premier paragliding magazine - subscription for hard or soft copy - or for free (see below)
- Hang Gliding & Paragliding by US Hand Gliding & Paragliding Association (free on Issuu)
- Mastering Paragliding by Cross Country Magazine (free preview on Issuu)
- free.aero magazine for paragliding and paramotoring by free.aero (free on Issuu)
- Airborne by NZ HGPA (free on Issuu)
* Free access to many online magazines can be obtained through your local library ... which will of course be free to join!
For example, the excellent Cross Country magazine can be viewed (and downloaded!) if you become a member of Glen Eira Library and then get access to RBdigital Magazines online. Maybe your own local library provides this service but if not, you don't need to live in Glen Eira to join the library.