SkyHigh Paragliding Club
Welcome to the SkyHigh Paragliding Club!
Our Club is dedicated to helping paraglider pilots ... particularly new pilots, to get the most out of this fantastic sport ... in a safe way.
On this site you can make Payments for Membership, Swing-n-fling, Annual Dinner, Merchandise etc (when items are available).
The Club offers so many services to pilots that it is impossible to list them all here but most importantly we enable pilots to get to know each other and share their skills and flying plans. Please look through the pages of this website to see some of the things that the Club provides:
- New Pilots ... lots of info for new pilots
- Visiting pilots
- Membership: New Member, Renew Membership, Check HGFA, Check Membership
- Resources: Weather, Safety Officers, Flying Sites, Training, Equipment, Newsletter, Merchandise, Books & Mags, Videos, Links and more.
- Calendar: Fly-ins, Swing-n-flings, Meetings, NTVO
- Forum ... this is where you can keep in touch with all the latest info, including other pilots' flying plans.
- Contact ... send a message to a member of the SkyHigh Club Committee
The SkyHigh Paragliding Club one of Australia's largest and most active free flight clubs. Our goals are to provide development of the sport of paragliding within Victoria and Australia. Our strengths lie in our fostering of a pilot's first 20 hours in a supervised environment as well as the ongoing development of all pilots.
We regularly meet on the first Wednesday of each month (except January and November). We fly whenever its on!
We are based in Melbourne, Australia however we have numerous members from both interstate and overseas. Our members regularly travel throughout the state, nationally and internationally to fly.
For once you have tasted flight, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.(Leonardo DaVinci)
SkyHigh Paragliding Club Incorporated since 6 September 1990 as a not-for-profit organisation under the Victorian Associations Incorporation Act 1981